IK-2 is a
Portable Measuring instrument for checking and measuring UHF
radios within the range of 20... 52 MHz. Comparing the age of the device the models
R-105d to R-109d
and R-105m to R-109m can be repaired. Successor of
Accessories, mass, weights
HF antenna ammeter A1, a2, A3 (see picture), output meters (see picture), multiple meter, bags with accessories
and tools. L/b/h: 480 x 230 x 280 mm. IK 2: 18 kg. Bags: 6.5 kg. Wooden box with the entire set: 45 kg.
Application IK 2 alone (accessories extend these applications):
- FM measuring generator
- Oszillator frequency 20... 52 MHz (3 areas).
Frequency departure 5kHz and 7kHz, switchable, Modulstion frequency 1000 cycles per second.
Quartz calibration generator
- Distance of the calibration points of 20---52 MHz
is 1 MHz.
- Frequency meter
- 1... 50 kHz in 4 subranges, sensitivity under
- Frequency departure meter
- Measuring range 3... 15 kHz, frequency
spacing of the measurements 1 MHz.
- Vacuum tube voltmeter
- Measuring range DC 5 V, 50 V, 250 V. Eigangswiderstand 2 MOhm
- Audio generator
- Spot frequency 1000 cycles per second, output voltage by 75 ohms: 1... 1000 mVs adjustable.