is a very small portable transceiver, simplex, and is used on short distances. It
is used on the lowest army level particularly by special forces, still
today. It is manufactured at 26 frequency- versions between 44... 51.8 MHz and has 4 spot frequencies.
You can establish connection without tuning the frequency.
is the receiver to this set with equivalent frequency range, the form is somewhat different (slightly smaller), accessories
- Frequency range (Museum's sets):
2 Sets: 45.5 MHz, 45.6 MHz, 45.7 MHz, 45.8 MHz.
(same as R-147P)
2 Sets: 51.2 MHz, 51.3 MHz, 51.4 MHz, 51.5 MHz.
1 Set: 46.1 MHz, 46.2 MHz, 46.3 MHz, 46.4 MHz.
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 77 x 120 x 45 mm; 680 g.
- Transmitting power
- 0.13 Watts.
- Working frequencies
- with band antenna: 1 km.
with flexible antenna: 400 m.
- Sensitivity, frequency departure, assembly:
- 1.5 uV, 5 kHz
- 14 IC's and 15 transistors.
- Radio R-147, tape antenna, speech set, antenna setting, antenna
- Accessories and spare parts:
- Speech set, band antenna
, carrying bag, carrying bag with stretcher belt antenna, external power
supply with cable.