is a HF reference receiver, built by Racal.
It is a high-class synthesizer operated receiver, that can be tuned in 1-Hz-steps over the
complete HF range.
An accurate description would be too lengthy. Please look for the countless drescriptions
and tests in the internet.
Some of the numerous special features are:
With a precision of 1 HZ the frequencies either can be entered by keyboard, or by the rotary knob.
In this case the tuning speed is dependent of the turning speed: from 1 kHz to 20 kHz per turning of the knob.
100 channels can be stored with frequency and mode. Each ten- block of these 100 channels can be scanned automatically,
while the scan- speed can be from 0.1 to 10 seconds per channel.
Additional to the 16- kHz- bypass, six filters can be installed.
- Frequency range:
- 150 kHz .. 30 MHz
Some technical data:
- in 1- kHz- steps from 150 kHz to 30 Mhz
- USB, LSB, AM, MCW, CW, FM, (ISB optional)
- SSB, CW: 1 µV @ 10 dB; AM: 3 µV @ 10 dB
- 2.7Khz @ USB and LSB,
- 300, 1000, 3200 and 6000 Hz @ AM and CW.
- from - 7.9 kHz to + 7.9 kHz tunable
- Antenna impedance:
- 50 to 75 Ohm
- Operating voltage:
- 110, 120, 220, 240 V ~ ; 45 to 65 Hz
- Optional DC supply from 18 to 32 V
- 458 x 483 x 133 mm
- 14 kg